Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gulsah Kalin

I am Gülşah and I am from Yozgat. I had my primary school education in Yozgat and then I went Mustafa Koyuncu Anatolian Teacher Training High School in Kayseri.After I stayed there for two and half year I came back to my hometown and I was graduated from Erdoğan Akdağ Anatolian Teacher Training High School.In the beginning it was a bit frightening to go to a new high school but after a while I got used to it and enjoyed having so many friends. By the way I am still with one of my wonderful friends, Şule Demircan.I think I am a very lucky person for having such an excellent friend.
When I was in high school, I had some teachers graduated from this university.I was fascinated by their knowledge and their way of teaching.I wanted to come this university since I became acquainted with them.But anyway I was a bit disappointed when I first came here.Now I understand that my disappointment was due to my high expectations and the diffuculty of getting used to this new environment.
In our second semester and second part of this lesson everything is more difficult and even challenging.For instance in our Advenced Reading and Writing classes of first semester we just went to the classroom, listened to our dear Professor Joshua , did some reading activities and so on.Consequently I was almost shocked when I saw the things we must do for this lesson.But according to my opinion people can adjust very difficult things if they have to be in those situations.Benefiting from this mentality I said myself ‘’okey, you will also get used to it, so the sooner you start, the better’’ and now they are about to finish for this week.
When it comes to my expectations from this lesson I haven’t got many ideas but there is something I am sure about: we will have very useful writing skills at the end of the semester .But I hope when gaining those skills we will enjoy very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment