Wednesday, March 4, 2009

feel the difference! :)

Introduction-Thesis Statement: As human beings, we all see ourselves very different from the other people, sometimes even the ones closest to us.Although we have diffucilty in classifying every one of different character, we feel this difference very often.This is a good experience to understand we are right or wrong about feeling this.Here is my three different characteristics: turning into the characters in the books, laughing while sleeping, and remembering my past with the scents which I felt unconsciously while I was living this definite part of my life.

Body Paragraph # 1:
Topic Sentence:I turn into the characters of the books especially the ones which I read very excitedly.

A.I really can't control this.
B.This sometimes ends up very odd, bad and sorrowing situations.
C.I am having a masochistic enjoy in the end.

Body Paragraph #2:
Topic Sentence:It is very usual for people to cry or speak in their sleep and you can hear such situations everyday but I am laughing while sleeping interestingly!

A.It is happening less often than in the past years.
B.It sometimes takes place in a very loud way :)
C.Sometimes I continue laughing after I wake up.
D.There are some situations which my roommates don't believe I'm really sleeping.

Body Paragraph #3:
Topic Sentence:As my oddest characteristic I should talk about the scents which is a part of my remembering system. :)

A.We generally remember something in the past when we see another thing related to it.
B.My smelling sense is not a special one.
C.I don't notice most smells in fact.
D.This happens to me very rarely.I love those rare times very very much.
E.I can't explain this situation exactly to even myself.

Conclusion: I am a different person :):)

1 comment:

  1. It is very well organized but could you please change the sentence beginning with "Here is my three different characteristics:" Instead of this, you can write "I believe that I have some characteristics which ..." or something like that. It is better not to announce the topic, I mean. Good luck and you can start writing.

    ReplyDelete